27 June 2018
The Life and Death of Democracy is a book by John Keane and published in 2009. Vida y muerte de la democracia, a Spanish language edition of the book has recently been published by FONDO DE CULTURA ECONÓMICA (FCE). The book launch event was broadcast live on 26 June 2018.
- Lorenzo Córdova (Consejero Presidente del INE)
- Janine M. Otálora Malassis (Magistrada Presidenta del TEPJF)
- Ciro Murayama (Consejero Electoral del INE)
- José Woldenberg (ex Consejero Presidente del IFE)
- José Carreño Carión (Director del Fondo de Cultura Económica)
Please note: the working language of the event is Spanish.
Originally published on Fondo de Cultura Económica